What kind of Web-based email is offered and how do I set it up?
<b>Shared hosting plans</b>
- Squirrel Mail - Documentation located here: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/en_US/UserManual
<b>Reseller hosting plans</b>
Setup: Horde - Video tutorials for setting up email are located here: http://www.websitesource.com/clientarea/reseller_get_started.shtml#help
Access: Use the following URL in your browser: webmail.yourdomain.com
<b>Virtual Private Server (VPS) plans</b>
- Open Web Mail - - Documentation located here: http://openwebmail.org/openwebmail/help/en/index.html
- Click the Site tab and select Mailboxes on the left pane; Note: If you want to create a mailbox not for the current website, select the Mailboxes link from the System tab.
- Click the Mailboxes tab at your dashboard and select New Mailbox;
- Type a user name before @ in the E-mail field, and select one of your domains. If you want to create mailboxes for this user in each of your domains, select (multiple
- Type a password for a user to read his (or her) mail. Finally, you can optionally add a free-form comment, just for future references;
- To add a mailbox, click Finish.
- To access via a web browser, enter the following in your browser's address bar: http://mail.yourdomain.com
- From within the control panel, Click the Site tab and select Mailboxes on the left pane. Click the icon at the needed e-mail address at Actions column. The Open WebMail
login page appears in a separate window;
Article ID: 706, Created: March 15, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Modified: April 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM