If, for some reason, your FrontPage fails to perform correctly, try reinstalling FrontPage Extensions by doing the following:
1. Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
2. Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
3. Click the Fix icon in the FrontPage section.
Important: that will remove all your custom FrontPage custom settings and configurations and reinstall the defualt ones.
4. Click the Edit icon right beside the Fix icon.
5. On the page that appears, make sure to supply the sender and reply
to e-mail addresses. They will be used in FrontPage mail forms.