To create a forward, do the following:
1. On your control panel home page, click E-Mail.
2. At the bottom of the page that appears, click Add new mail resource:
3. Choose Mail forward from the drop-down list and click Next:
4. Agree with the charges, if any.
5. On the page that appears, create the forwarding rule:
- Local e-mail address: the address your mail will be forwarded from.
- Remote e-mail address: the address your mail will be forwarded to. In case it is your local address, you must write it in full.
Note: In version 2.3 and higher, if you want your mailbox to work as forward and mail autoresponder at the same time, you can give forward, mailbox and autoresponder the same name within one mail domain. In this case, your mailbox will forward all incoming email to another address and send responses to senders.