Here you will learn how to add new users to an existing MySQL database.
1. Select MySQL DBs in the Databases menu.
2. Click the MySQL Database or the Edit icon on its right:
3. On the form that shows, click the Add icon against the Database users field.
4. Fill the following form:
Each user role involves a fixed set of privileges on this specific database:
5. Click the Add or Grant button and agree to additional charges.
6. To edit privileges, click the Edit icon next to the user. You will be brought to the Privilege Maintenance page.
7. Check or uncheck the desired privileges and press the Submit button.
Note:For more information on MySQL access privileges, please refer to www.mysql.com.
IMPORTANT: any changes in user privileges will be applied to the whole selected database.