An instant domain alias is an additional web
address that gives access to your website when you don't have a real
domain name or when your real domain name is temporarily unavailable.
Instant domain aliases are generated randomly based on your provider's
domain name and can't be changed. To enable or disable access to your
website by instant domain alias:
1. Select Quick Access in Account menu.
2. Click the Web Options icon to go to your web options page.
3. Select the domain if you have more than one.
4. Click Edit next to Web Service.
5. At the bottom of the Web Service page that appears, enable or disable Instant access domain alias.