To create a new DNS Record, do the following:
1. Select ODBC Service in the ODBC menu, and the list of available ODBC drivers will show.
2. Click the Add icon next to the DB driver you need.
3. Fill the form that appears. Forms are different depending on the DNS type:
- Enter the second part of your full DNS name in the DNS field. Note: The first part of your full DNS name is your Windows login. In the applications/scripts you run on your server, you must use the full DNS name, e.g. testvi0-mydatabase as in the below example.
- Directories and file names must include paths relative to your home dir root, (the SourceDB field should include the name of the database and the extension).
4. Click Create.