To configure FrontPage mail settings in Unix or Windows based accounts:
1. Select Domain info in the Domain Settings menu.
2. Click the Edit icon in the Web Service field.
3. Click the Edit icon in the FrontPage section.
4. On the page that appears, make sure to supply the sender and reply to e-mail addresses. They will be used in FrontPage mail forms.
5. Click Submit.
6. You will be taken to the list of your domains. If you are under a Unix-based plan, click Apply for the domain you made changes to.
7. Now that you have applied your changes, you can upload your web pages.