This utililty allows you to define file formats
that are not defined in web browsers. This enables the browser to
display or output files that are not in HTML format, just like it
displays simple text files, .gif graphics files and PostScript files.
To add a definition for your own file format, do the following:
1. Select Quick Access in the Account menu.
2. Click the Web Options icon on the page that shows.
3. Click the Edit icon next to the domain you need.
4. On the Web Service page, scroll down to find the MIME Type option and click the Add icon on its right.
5. Agree with the charges.
6. On the page that appears, enter the extension for this file type: